- AFFORDABLE MEDICAL CARE
- ESCORT INTERPRETER
- MAXIMUM COMFORT
- ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY
- NO WAITING LINES
- #1 TOURIST DESTINATION
- CHARITABLE MEDICAL CARE
- Free online-consultations
- Advice on choosing a clinic and a doctor
- Medical history translation
- Help with procuring a medical visa and insurance
- Follow-and-translate during your whole stay
- Booking into the clinic for the procedures
- Organization of leisure time (guided tours, degustations, shopping, etc.)
- Legal support and defense for our clients
- Follow-up after you return home
- From 90 euros per night
- Provincial clinic
- Standard single room with shower and TV
- Gourmet meals 3 times a day
- Scheduled treatment
- Free WiFi
- * Possibility to upgrade to "Standard plus"
- From 400 euros per night
- Elite urban clinic
- Luxury room
- Possibility of staying with your relatives
- Restaurant meals 3 times a day (on request)
- Urgent admission for treatment
- Complete anonymity
- Beautician, hair stylist, and massage therapist, Free WiFi
- * Possibility to request royal apartments"
- ARRIVAL TO FRANCE
A huge number of patients from the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, and European countries choose to combine the trip of their dreams with top class treatment in France.
Such confidence is due to the medical professionalism and expertise acknowledged by the World Health Organization. Medifrance Solution proves that top quality medicine with no waiting lines and an unforgettable travel to the land of chateaux, fine dining and wines are affordable to everyone! We take care of you every step of your stay, from free online consultations and meeting you at the airport to accompanying you everywhere and follow-up after you return home. By taking care of paperwork, accommodation, and other travel arrangements, we'll give you time for leisure activities (shopping, sightseeing, degustations), while your personal interpreter will help you overcome the language barrier. In France, even the mild climate and lovely narrow streets with numerous café terraces help recover. And what a better way to treat your children than invite them to Disneyland after a light procedure at one of the top French clinics?
Medifrance Solution is your guide to the #1 healthcare system!
Medical Responsibility in France
In XIX century, the doctor’s responsibility already provided for compensation of damage. It was based on the provisions of Articles 1382 and 1383 of the Civil Code and demanded proof of fault, damage and relation of guilt to the damage and guilt itself. Only in 1936 in the Mercier decision the Court of Cassation introduced the principle
- Medifrance Solution organized a medical travel for a famous Russian actress and her son.
Evelina Bledans, popular Russian film & theater actress came to France with her 4-year-old son Semen that has Down syndrome. During their stay, she has had some cosmetic procedures such as fillers injections and...
- Significant medical achievements of the French scientists
In our modern life, we are so used to the comfort of life – electricity, the Internet, medicaments for any disease, that we take it for granted. However, all the achievements, and especially in the medical field, come from....
- Clinical trials in France: a comprehensive guide and how to get in.
An essential part of every medical research is clinical trials - the tests of a health product for humans. They represent a chance for patients to have early access to innovative treatment, as well as an indispensable opportunity for the health professionals...
- Medical story with a happy ending
«I am a sixty two year old doctor who retired to France this year and as part of my ‘Carte de Longue Sejour’(long term visa) I had to undergo a brief medical examination including a CXR. To my horror, a new 1.5 centimeter nodule was found which given my age, location, smoking history, was overwhelmingly...
- How about celebrating the very first birthday of your baby… in France!
As much as being an extraordinary period, pregnancy is not always as easy as they show it in the Hollywood movies. Sometimes carrying a baby makes us too nervous and our mind gets clouded (with love, of course). Nevertheless...
- Medical Tourism in France – Quality Healthcare is Just a Connection Away
Do you know how progressive French medicine is? Lyon has stunned the world once by simultaneous transplant of both hands and forearms. In Paris, they have successfully operated on the spinal cord of the embryo, in Grenoble...
- Plastic surgery in France for a unique result
There is a reason why France has a reputation of the worldwide fashion trendsetter. For many centuries this country has been setting the standards of style respected by all the connoisseurs of beauty across the globe. But France is not only a country that worships the power of Aphrodite...