Medifrance Solution services will help save your time, money, and also, will give you full confidence in treatment provided. Health is probably the most important thing in everyone’s life that is why we guarantee the best results of your treatment and a speedy recovery. We also understand that any kind of medical intervention, whether it pertains to surgery or diagnostics, is an important and sometimes difficult stage in a person’s life. Our team will put all their efforts to brighten up this episode in your life and support you. The main thing you should know is that we’ll give you the absolute sense of security and confidence that you are in safe hands. French landscapes, cuisine, and melodious language will nicely complement your treatment time.
Bodylifting and body sculpting
Circular body support (it has diverse names: torsoplastic, abdominoplasty, bodylifting) shapes the contours of the body and significantly improves its appearance. This is difficult surgical procedure like any other surgery. However, in certain situations it has exceptional indications for the client. The decision is made on the basis of an expert analysis of the client’s problem and the presence of indications and contraindications for surgery.
Bodylifting has become a popular tool for sculpting a beautiful body shape. Moreover, the result is achieved quickly and with high efficiency. It is quite explicable that France has become a trendsetter in the field of aesthetic medicine. The plastic surgeons training system in the country gives the best specialists in reconstructive medicine. It is recognized around the world as an empire which establishes the beauty standards and in plastic surgery and determines the global trends in fashion standards.
Plastic surgery on the circular body lift or bodylifting is an effective method for the achievement of visible result and the removal of fat deposits and sagging skin in the problem areas of the body. The effect is instantly visible.
The operation is indispensable to solve the following problems:
– Formation of skin and fat apron (after pregnancy or sudden weight loss).
– Excessive skin sagging in other areas of the body.
– In the case of stretch marks.
– The presence of fat in the neck area.
The practice of problems elimination in body aesthetics is especially important in reconstructive surgery, when the patient has got rid of considerable weight. Weight loss can be achieved by the client, both with the help of bariatric surgery (gastric bypass, banding gastroplasty, and other forms of surgery) and on one’s own.
Sudden weight loss leads to skin sagging and it takes considerable time and effort to achieve a beautiful body shape. The result is not guaranteed even with lengthy periods of exercise or self-massage. The specialist assistance will help to achieve the desired results in a short time and with great effect.
The need for bodylifting also arises from natural causes – deterioration of health, ageing and skin sagging, when the task of maintaining the body in esthetic form is stepped forth on the foreground. The ability to solve the problem quickly can positively affect the patient’s psyche, allows the patient to maintain the body in good shape for a long time so therefore reflects on the general health state.
Bodylifting after significant weight loss
In order to achieve good effect with plastic surgery, it is desirable to follow some rules:
– Maintain a stable weight for at least 3 (preferably 6-12) months.
– Engage in regular exercise, preferably with the support of a personal trainer.
– Observe the principles of healthy eating, and resting.
If the client has undergone bariatric surgery, it is better to defer the bodylifting for some time (up to 1 year) to allow the body to recover from the effects of obesity and to adapt to the new state.
For women planning birth, bodylifting is provided for the period after delivery and completion of the child’s feeding period.
Surgery takes some considerable time. It lasts 3 hours or more, depending on the complexity of the problem and is undertaken under general anesthesia. The procedure has several stages:
– Stage 1. Removal of excess skin and fat from the waist, buttocks and other problem areas.
– Stage 2. Body fat redistribution from one part of the body to another.
– Stage 3. Surgical removal of excess body fat and skin from the abdomen by means of abdominoplasty.
As a result of bodylifting the excess fatty tissues are removed virtually along all figure outline and at the same time weakened muscles are tightened. In such a way, the surgery includes the stage of liposuction.
Any surgical intervention requires some time to recover after surgery. This is not an exception since it affects a vast surface of the body. It is required to stay in hospital under supervision approximately for7 days. Medical means relieve pain and eliminate puffiness caused as a side effect of the operation.
To reduce the risk of complications the patient needs to follow strictly the recommendations of the surgeon. It is also preferably to follow general rules:
– Always wear a bandage.
– Restrict physical activity for a certain period of time (set by the doctor, depending on the complexity of the operation and features of the human body).
– Observe lifting weight restrictions, no more than 3 kg.
– Alternate healthy work and rest mode.
In practice it takes a little more than one month for a full recovery. During this period, you should pay attention to nutrition, psychological comfort, to comply with all the requirements which contribute to recovery in the postoperative period.
Whether complications after bodylifting are possible?
Results and operation efficiency depend on many factors, in particular:
– The complexity of the aesthetic problems.
– The client’s state of health.
– Presence of concomitant diseases.
– The plastic surgeon skills level.
– The state of the equipment in the clinic.
One of the most unpleasant consequences is the formation of scar tissue, which will fade, but it is impossible to avoid them completely. Complications can also occur with the risk of infection and bleeding. The risks are reduced to a minimum in high service level clinics in France.
France – trendsetter in the field of body aesthetics
Bodylifting in France is the shortest way to body beauty! Paradoxically, in some cases it is also the most budgetary way since it virtually eliminates the risk of complications and inefficiencies. It is well-known that the economy in such delicate matters as plastic surgery may lead to significant financial expenditure. There is a rational explanation for the superiority of the French cosmetic surgery:
– According to the WHO (World Health Organization), the country is an undisputed world leader in the keeping of health and beauty for a long period.
– A specialist in the field of plastic surgery is required to have an experience from 9 to 14 years of training and pass certification exams to obtain the status of surgeon.
– The reputation of a clinic providing plastic surgery is a guarantee of quality service.
– French plastic surgery clinics with high quality services have prices significantly lower than the clinics in Germany and Switzerland.
– Plastic surgery has received its creation here and remains true to the high principles of aesthetic standards peculiar to the national mentality.
The fact that the procedure takes place in a French clinic provides more than half of the confidence that the aesthetic results will be successful. The other half is the latest medical and cosmetic products that elegantly bring the result to the planned degree of perfection.
Conclusions about bodylifting
Summarizing the useful information about bodylifting, it can be said that:
– Bodylifting distinguishes itself by the efficiency and the periods for solving a problem with body shape remodeling due to large body weight and age alterations.
– The operation can not only restore the body shape, but can also significantly improve the quality of life of the client due to the removal of psychological complexes.
– When deciding to carry out cosmetic surgery, it is important to adequately assess the situation and make the right choice of bodylifting clinic.
– It is necessary to take into account all recommendations that should be observed in preparation for surgery.
– The decision about surgery should be taken in conjunction with a plastic surgeon.
– It is important to follow step by step the prescriptions of the attending physician after surgery in the recovery period.
– Appealing to a plastic surgery clinic in France allows to minimize risks in the period after surgery!
Please contact us for further information.
- FREE ONLINE-CONSULTATIONS
- ADVICE ON CHOOSING A CLINIC AND A DOCTOR
- MEDICAL HISTORY TRANSLATION
- HELP WITH PROCURING A MEDICAL VISA AND INSURANCE
- FOLLOW-AND-TRANSLATE DURING YOUR WHOLE STAY
- BOOKING INTO THE CLINIC FOR THE PROCEDURES
- ORGANIZATION OF LEISURE TIME (GUIDED TOURS, DEGUSTATIONS, SHOPPING, ETC.)
- LEGAL SUPPORT AND DEFENSE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- FOLLOW-UP AFTER YOU RETURN HOME
- From 90 euros per night
- Provincial clinic
- Standard single room with shower and TV
- Gourmet meals 3 times a day
- Scheduled treatment
- Free WiFi
- * Possibility to upgrade to "Standard plus"
- From 400 euros per night
- Elite urban clinic
- Luxury room
- Possibility of staying with your relatives
- Restaurant meals 3 times a day (on request)
- Urgent admission for treatment
- Complete anonymity
- Beautician, hair stylist, and massage therapist, Free WiFi
- * Possibility to request royal apartments"
- ARRIVAL TO FRANCE