Medifrance Solution services will help save your time, money, and also, will give you full confidence in treatment provided. Health is probably the most important thing in everyone’s life that is why we guarantee the best results of your treatment and a speedy recovery. We also understand that any kind of medical intervention, whether it pertains to surgery or diagnostics, is an important and sometimes difficult stage in a person’s life. Our team will put all their efforts to brighten up this episode in your life and support you. The main thing you should know is that we’ll give you the absolute sense of security and confidence that you are in safe hands. French landscapes, cuisine, and melodious language will nicely complement your treatment time.
Cancer treatment in France
Shocked by your diagnosis? Cancer! French medicine has made a huge leap forward in the treatment of cancer. We will help you to choose the clinic, find qualified professionals and solve all organizational issues for a successful cancer treatment in France.
Cancer treatment in France and Europe has become quite popular. Until recently, most people have ignored France preferring German and Israeli hospitals. Meanwhile, France is included in the list of the most developed countries in terms of medicine level. According to WHO, France is ranked first in the world in the field of cancer studies. In France, billions of euros are invested annually into fighting against cancer, which is more than in any other country in the world. More than 90% of all chemotherapy drugs are produced in France.
There are other facts that speak in favor of France for treating cancer:
– more affordable prices than in the clinics of Germany and Israel;
– no queues, treatment begins in a few days from the date of filing of an application;
– impressive range of technologies allows to achieve maximum results in each case.
French medicine treats both benign and malignant tumors characterized by aggressive growth and metastasing. A timely diagnosis of the disease guarantees 100% recovery.
The technologies used: endoscopy, CyberKnife, Robot Da Vinci, chemotherapy with latest drugs, radiotherapy, etc.
We will take care of all organizational processes: we will help in registration of visa, pick up the clinic and a professional ready to treat you, provide an interpreter, etc. Just fill in the form, and we will help to make cancer treatment in France the most productive and comfortable.
The types of cancer that are successfully treated in France:
- Carcinoma. It grows from epithelial cells. It occurs in 85% of cases among malignant cancer. Carcinoma (or actual cancer) of the prostate, esophageal carcinoma, breast carcinoma, colon or rectum carcinoma are common.
- Melanoma. One of the most common and aggressive malignant tumors that grows from melanocytes. Skin cancer usually affects the limbs, neck.
- Sarcoma. Dangerous malignant tumor that grows from connective, muscle or bone tissue. It occurs in 1% of cases among all cancer diseases. It is difficult to treat.
- Leukemia. The disease is also known as leucosis. It affects the bone marrow inhibiting the hematopoiesis.
- Lymphoma. It affects lymphocytes and spreads rapidly affecting various organs through the lymphatic system. The first symptoms are swollen lymph nodes. The affected cells gradually tear away and are transferred to other organs. Tumors can grow in the liver, brain, etc.
- Myeloma. Cancer of plasma cells, malignant disease. Cells affect the bone marrow and bone tissue.
- Teratoma. It grows from embryonic cells. It usually grows in the ovaries in women and testes in men, in the brain and sacrococcygeal area of newborns.
- Glioma. This is the most common primary brain tumor. It grows from glial cells.
- Choriocarcinoma. It is a rare disease diagnosed only in women. It grows from the tissues of placenta and affects the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, etc.
- Malignant tumors in children.Pediatric oncology is a separate line. Most types of cancer affecting children do not occur in adults. Most often, children (under five years) have leukemia, Ewing’s sarcoma, nephroblastoma, lymphoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, osteosarcoma, etc.
Remember! Modern medicine is ever-evolving. What was a death sentence five years ago is successfully treated today. Do not panic and do not sink into depression when hearing the terrible diagnosis.
First of all, it is important to find a good specialist. Improper treatment not only brings no good results, but also steals valuable time. Call us or fill in the feedback form. We will select a specialist that can cure your ailment.
Opt for cancer treatment in France for the guaranteed result and minimised chances of the cancer recurrence. Please contact us for further information.
- FREE ONLINE-CONSULTATIONS
- ADVICE ON CHOOSING A CLINIC AND A DOCTOR
- MEDICAL HISTORY TRANSLATION
- HELP WITH PROCURING A MEDICAL VISA AND INSURANCE
- FOLLOW-AND-TRANSLATE DURING YOUR WHOLE STAY
- BOOKING INTO THE CLINIC FOR THE PROCEDURES
- ORGANIZATION OF LEISURE TIME (GUIDED TOURS, DEGUSTATIONS, SHOPPING, ETC.)
- LEGAL SUPPORT AND DEFENSE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- FOLLOW-UP AFTER YOU RETURN HOME
- From 90 euros per night
- Provincial clinic
- Standard single room with shower and TV
- Gourmet meals 3 times a day
- Scheduled treatment
- Free WiFi
- * Possibility to upgrade to "Standard plus"
- From 400 euros per night
- Elite urban clinic
- Luxury room
- Possibility of staying with your relatives
- Restaurant meals 3 times a day (on request)
- Urgent admission for treatment
- Complete anonymity
- Beautician, hair stylist, and massage therapist, Free WiFi
- * Possibility to request royal apartments"
- ARRIVAL TO FRANCE