Medifrance Solution services will help save your time, money, and also, will give you full confidence in treatment provided. Health is probably the most important thing in everyone’s life that is why we guarantee the best results of your treatment and a speedy recovery. We also understand that any kind of medical intervention, whether it pertains to surgery or diagnostics, is an important and sometimes difficult stage in a person’s life. Our team will put all their efforts to brighten up this episode in your life and support you. The main thing you should know is that we’ll give you the absolute sense of security and confidence that you are in safe hands. French landscapes, cuisine, and melodious language will nicely complement your treatment time.
Breast cancer is an oncological disease of mammary glands. According to dry statistical indicators, every ninth woman suffers breast cancer, but it is by no means says nothing that out of twenty girls, working in the same office, two should suffer it. Every woman is at risk of the disease, but there are groups of women, who, because of various factors, are the most vulnerable to affection. There are a lot of such factors, some of them are officially confirmed, and some are inly researchers’ guesses.
– One of the main factors is the age of a woman. Experts note that more than half of women with breast cancer is 50 years and after. If we compare the disease incidence in 30- and 50-year-old women, you see a bright pattern here: among women whose age is less than thirty years old, one woman get this disease out of six thousand ones, when among fifty years women – one out of the six hundred, that is, ten times higher.
– The duration of the reproductive period, and the age of its beginning and end is also an important factor. Women, whose menstruation began at the age of twelve years and ended after fifty-five, and girls, who have not given birth to their first child up to thirty years, are at extrarisk.
– A Factor, that a person cannot change, is heredity. No medical intervention will help if you are getting this disease, along with the genes. The risk is increased by two to three percent for all the girls, whose relatives were diagnosed with breast cancer.
Risk Factors that Require Proofs
– Alcohol use can destroy the organism. After destruction of cells, all organs and the immune system become weaker, thus, risk of disease is increased.
-It is also assumed that a possible factor of the disease is smoking. This factor is quite uncertain, because everyone knows that smoking provokes cancers of lungs and respiratory tracts, but it is not related to breast cancer.
– According to the US study, women, who have gone abortion, increases the risk of disease by one third.
– Overweight is also a cause of falling at risk. Unhealthy food, as well as no sport leads to the body weakness.
Signs of Breast Cancer
Lumps. When the woman feels lumps in her breasts, and its size exceeded two centimeters, it is required to consult an oncologist immediately.
A change in breast shape. This sign is due to the contraction of the skin due to swelling of the breasts.
Swelling. If there is skin swelling in breasts, as well as increasing the visibility of pores, it is required to be examined by a specialist.
Changes of the mammary glands. When breast shape is changed, immediate intervention is required.
Occurrence of wounds and ulcers on breasts. Occurrence of ulcers in the breast requires immediate treatment by the oncologist, since it could lead to complication in further treatment.
– Skin irritation around a nipple.
– Swelling of the lymph nodes. Lymph nodes sharply react to the occurrence of lumps in breast, and also begin to swell up.
Remember, even if you notice these signs, you cannot be sure of breast cancer. If you notice one or more signs, you need consult a mammalogist and an oncologist.
The Main Types of Breast Cancer
– Nodal mastopathy. If one has this type of disease, she will be able to diagnose it with the help of the characteristic signs. Breast lump is the most frequent.
– Diffuse breast cancer is considered a malignant tumor, which characterized by skin streching on the breast, as well as the appearance of swelling and redness. It is noted that patients often suffer changes in temperature and a fever.
Methods of Treating Breast Cancer
Radiotherapy. This type of treatment has ceased to be popular with the direct treatment of cancer, but it is of great importance during the recovery after surgery. Due to this method, doctors can reduce the risk of recurrence, as well as to remove all the new small nidus of infection and dead tissue.
Surgery. In cases of cancer, mastectomy is mostly carried out (The removal of the whole breast). This method involves the physical removal of the tumor, typically along with some of the surrounding tissue that has undergone affection.
Quadrantectomy: Removal of one quarter of the breast. Due to this treatment, various drugs that promote death of and stopping the development of cancerous cells.
Immunotherapy. Recently it has become a popular method of treatment using the effect on the human immune system. Due to this method, each patient receives a chance of the least painful solution of a problem with breast cancer.
It should be mention that the most common method of treatment – is a surgical intervention, as in many cases of cancer is diagnosed in the late stages. If you have any suspicions about your breast or other organs and body parts, you should consult a specialist immediately. An annual survey will allow you and your family feel safe. Remember, the diagnosis of cancer at an early stage, we can deal with it without any losses.
Where and how is the treatment of breast cancer carried out?
A great number of countries have launched anti-cancer activities and try to increase the percentage of positive results. The most successful are the European countries, and French medicine can be distinguished in the treatment of breast cancer.
If you apply to the clinic in France, you will be offered the best service in Europe, because each health worker in the French health care institution has great experience and high qualification. Treatment of breast cancer in France will not only let overcome the disease, but also pass the highest quality rehabilitation after surgery.
A visit to the French specialists is also possible, if a problem occurs with breast absence. Even breast has been removed completely and a greater amount of skin has also been removed during surgery, the French specialists will solve this problem. It has been the French plastic surgeon who has developed a methodology of the latest breast reconstruction after removal, through which doctors can transplant the skin of the lower abdomen, which allows to recreate the breast, close to the real one.
Please contact us for further information.
- FREE ONLINE-CONSULTATIONS
- ADVICE ON CHOOSING A CLINIC AND A DOCTOR
- MEDICAL HISTORY TRANSLATION
- HELP WITH PROCURING A MEDICAL VISA AND INSURANCE
- FOLLOW-AND-TRANSLATE DURING YOUR WHOLE STAY
- BOOKING INTO THE CLINIC FOR THE PROCEDURES
- ORGANIZATION OF LEISURE TIME (GUIDED TOURS, DEGUSTATIONS, SHOPPING, ETC.)
- LEGAL SUPPORT AND DEFENSE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- FOLLOW-UP AFTER YOU RETURN HOME
- From 90 euros per night
- Provincial clinic
- Standard single room with shower and TV
- Gourmet meals 3 times a day
- Scheduled treatment
- Free WiFi
- * Possibility to upgrade to "Standard plus"
- From 400 euros per night
- Elite urban clinic
- Luxury room
- Possibility of staying with your relatives
- Restaurant meals 3 times a day (on request)
- Urgent admission for treatment
- Complete anonymity
- Beautician, hair stylist, and massage therapist, Free WiFi
- * Possibility to request royal apartments"
- ARRIVAL TO FRANCE