Medifrance Solution services will help save your time, money, and also, will give you full confidence in treatment provided. Health is probably the most important thing in everyone’s life that is why we guarantee the best results of your treatment and a speedy recovery. We also understand that any kind of medical intervention, whether it pertains to surgery or diagnostics, is an important and sometimes difficult stage in a person’s life. Our team will put all their efforts to brighten up this episode in your life and support you. The main thing you should know is that we’ll give you the absolute sense of security and confidence that you are in safe hands. French landscapes, cuisine, and melodious language will nicely complement your treatment time.
Thoracic surgery in France
Thoracic surgery in France includes surgery on the lungs (pleura) and chest. Thoracic surgery is engaged in diseases acquired due to various injuries, tumours, inflammations, as well as abnormalities of the thorax. Most thoracic surgeons in France work with the latest techniques, such as video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS), esophageal and bronchial stents, Da Vinci robotic surgery, and traditional minimally invasive techniques — laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgery.
We work with the team of experts specializing in various kinds of surgeries in the thoracic area, but especially in the early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of the lung cancer. Choosing the best team of doctors will increase the chances for a speedy recovery, as well as ensure a more comfortable recovery after treatment.
List of the diseases that are successfully treated by thoracic surgery in France:
Sparing surgeries on the pulmonary tissues in cancer, resection, surgery in case of pulmonary metastases. Chest-wall tumor, sarcoma, carcinoma, thymoma, mesothelioma, tracheal tumor, germ cell tumor, esophageal cancer, and other kinds of lung nodules, lung cancer, and lung metastases.
Interventional bronchoscopy, treatment of the thoracic deformities and chest-wall deformations.
Endoscopic transthoracic sympathectomy, pleural mesothelioma, sleep apnoea syndrome, COPD/emphysema, empyema/purulent pleuritis, thoracotomy (opening of the chest), thoracic vascular surgery, caval resection (removal of the superior vena cava), breathing or non-invasive ventilation/weaning from ALV (artificial lung ventilation).
Examination and treatment planning will be done as soon as possible.
This list is not exhaustive and is provided for informational purposes.
Please contact us for further information.
- FREE ONLINE-CONSULTATIONS
- ADVICE ON CHOOSING A CLINIC AND A DOCTOR
- MEDICAL HISTORY TRANSLATION
- HELP WITH PROCURING A MEDICAL VISA AND INSURANCE
- FOLLOW-AND-TRANSLATE DURING YOUR WHOLE STAY
- BOOKING INTO THE CLINIC FOR THE PROCEDURES
- ORGANIZATION OF LEISURE TIME (GUIDED TOURS, DEGUSTATIONS, SHOPPING, ETC.)
- LEGAL SUPPORT AND DEFENSE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- FOLLOW-UP AFTER YOU RETURN HOME
- From 90 euros per night
- Provincial clinic
- Standard single room with shower and TV
- Gourmet meals 3 times a day
- Scheduled treatment
- Free WiFi
- * Possibility to upgrade to "Standard plus"
- From 400 euros per night
- Elite urban clinic
- Luxury room
- Possibility of staying with your relatives
- Restaurant meals 3 times a day (on request)
- Urgent admission for treatment
- Complete anonymity
- Beautician, hair stylist, and massage therapist, Free WiFi
- * Possibility to request royal apartments"
- ARRIVAL TO FRANCE