Specialty: ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY
Titles and training:
- Former intern of LYON Hospital
- Certificate in Microsurgery
- Diploma in biomechanics
- Diploma in anatomy and organogenesis
- Diploma in general surgery
- Former Hospital Assistant
- Former Head of the Department Clinic in Lyon
- Scholar in Canada
- Practitioner in a hospital on a part-time basis
- Visiting doctor at the Fourvière Hospital
- Chairman of the Group of Inventors of Lyon and Saint-Etienne) since 2008
- Member of the French Association of Orthopaedic and Traumatic Surgery
Co-inventor of the double mobility hip endoprosthesis (Polarsistem) in 1998, which is currently used by Smith and Nephew.
Do you have questions? Ask us!