2015-present Medical Doctor, a specialist in radiation oncology
2017-present Head of clinic radiation oncology of university hospital of Geneva / Lausanne
22015 –2017 Head of clinic radiation oncology, university hospital Pitié-Salpêtrière, Public assistance of Paris hospitals, Medical School of Sorbonne, Paris 6 :
3 missions, clinic/ treatments cancer, teaching, and research
2011 - 2017 Teacher and tutor for medical students to prepare the final national exam
2010 – 2015 Residency of radiation oncology in the university hospital of Poitiers, Lausanne,
2003 – 2010 Medical student of the University of Paris 5
2005 – 2007 Tutor of the medical entrance exam in Paris 5
04/2016 Swiss medical diploma and radiation oncology (recognize qualification)
11/2016 French medical complementary diploma in medical oncology
11/2017 University diploma, Paris 6, medical treatment of cancer
11/2016 University diploma, Paris 6, stereotactic radiotherapy
11/2015 French medical specialty diploma: radiation oncology
09/2015 University diploma, Gustave Roussy in head and neck cancers
09/2014 University diploma Nice, in high technicity radiotherapy
, stereotactic technics, IMRT
12/2013 Specialist Thesis of a medical doctor in radiation oncology with distinctions
2012 – 2013 Master of science:
cancer genesis, pharmacology anti-cancer
- Experiences in radiation oncology: Volumetric arc therapy and stereotactic,
- Languages: Fluent English, Fluent French, Spanish, Russian
- Skills: empathy, listening, teamwork, flexibility, adaptability, analytical research, writing articles, teaching
- Activities: running, tennis, swimming (competition level), surf, hobbies: travels
- Oral communication 2018 for the French medical radiation oncology course
- Oral communication award of the French Society of radiation oncology, radio-physics 2014: IMRT techniques (modulated volume arc-therapy), advantages, disadvantages, clinical impact
- Oral communication award of the French Society of radiation oncology, cancerology Monaco Congress 2014
- Publications :
- Advances in the management of cervical lymphadenopathies of unknown primary with intensity-modulated radiotherapy: Doses and target volumes. Cancer Radiother. 2018 May 3. pii: S1278-3218(18)30051-9. doi: 10.1016/j.canrad.2017.10.008.
- Advances in the management of cervical lymphadenopathies of unknown primary: advances in diagnostic imaging and surgical modalities and new international staging system. Bull Cancer. 2018 Feb;105(2):181-192. doi: 10.1016/j.bulcan.2017.11.009. Epub 2017 Dec 21.
- Quality and safety policy implementation for a new radiotherapy device. submitted to cancer radiotherapy 2018
- From bunker construction to patient treatment: quality controls applied to modern radiotherapy techniques submitted to cancer radiotherapy 2018
- Management of locally advanced anal canal carcinoma with intensity-modulated radiotherapy and concurrent chemotherapy: a critical review of the literature, being submitted to a critical review of oncology
- Chemoradiation for esophageal cancer: a critical review of the literature submitted to cancer radiotherapy 2018
- GORTEC clinical practice guidelines for the delineation of nodal target volumes in intensity modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancers in submission in radiation oncology
- [Clinical research for rectal carcinoma: State of the art and objectives]. Cancer Radiother. 2017 Sep 7. pii: S1278-3218(17)30202-0. doi: 10.1016/j.canrad.2017.07.019. [Epub ahead of print] French.
- [Lung dose constraints for normo-fractionated radiotherapy and for stereotactic body radiation therapy]. Cancer Radiother. 2017 Sep 5. pii: S1278-3218(17)30344-X. doi: 10.1016/j.canrad.2017.07.046. [Epub ahead of print] French.
- Low level Laser therapy : a corner stone in the management of cancer therapy-Induced mucsitis Chapter 41 Handbook of low-level Laser therapy, 2017 Pan Stanford Publishing
- Adaptive radiation therapy in head and neck cancer for clinical practice: state of the art and practical challenges. Jpn J Radiol. 2017 Feb;35(2):43-52. doi: 10.1007/s11604-016-0604-9.
- Role of irradiation for patients over 80 years old with glioblastoma: a retrospective cohort study. J Neurooncol. 2016 Sep;129(2):347-53. doi: 10.1007/s11060-016-2182-1. Epub 2016 Jun 16.
- Efficacy and safety of helical tomotherapy with daily image guidance in anal canal cancer patients. Acta Oncol. 2016 Jun;55(6):767-73. doi: 10.3109/0284186X.2015.1120886. Epub 2016 Apr 1.
- [Clinical and paraclinical follow-up after radiotherapy for head and neck cancer]. Cancer Radiother. 2015 Oct;19(6-7):597-602. doi: 10.1016/j.canrad.2015.05.017. Epub 2015 Aug 13. French.
- [Mucosal melanomas of the head and neck: State of the art and current controversies]. Bull Cancer. 2015 Jun;102(6):559-67. doi: 10.1016/j.bulcan.2015.04.013. Epub 2015 May 26. French.
- [Management of locally advanced anal canal carcinoma with modulated arctherapy and concurrent chemotherapy].Cancer Radiother. 2015 Apr;19(2):127-38. doi: 10.1016/j.canrad.2014.12.005. Epub 2015 Mar 12. French.
- [Lymph node metastases from squamous cell carcinoma of unknown primary site. Is it time to change of paradigm?]. Hamoir M, Troussier I, Machiels JP, Reychler H, Schmitz S, Thariat J, Grégoire V. Bull Cancer. 2014 May 1;101(5):455-60. doi: 10.1684/bdc.2014.1965. Review. French.
- Cervical node of unknown primary: patterns of care and factors influencing the choice of clinical target volumes. Oral Oncol. 2014 May;50(5):e25-6.
- [Target volumes in cervical lympadenopathies of unknown primary: toward a selective customized approach? On behalf of REFCOR]. Cancer Radiother. 2013 Nov;17(7):686-94. doi: 10.1016/j.canrad.2013.07.132. Epub 2013 Oct 4. Review. French.
Oral Communication Submission, SFRO, October 2018
- Uni or bilateral irradiation in cervical lymph node metastases of unknown primary? Electronic Poster : MO_41_2858, ASTRO 2018
- Should neoadjuvant chemo-radiotherapy for esophageal cancers be adapted to histology? Literature Data Analysis, Poster SFRO 2018
- Chemo-radiotherapy of pancreatic cancers: why and how to protect the spleen. Poster SFRO, October 2018
- Uni. or bilateral irradiation of cervical lymph node metastases of unknown primary?
Localized, intermediate or high-risk prostate cancer whose treatment was external radiation therapy and included high dose rate brachytherapy: Cancer/Radiothérapie, Volume 18, Issues 5–6, Poster SFRO October 2014, Page 622
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors and stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) in melanoma brain metastases. ASCO online publication 2018, abstract 225009
- The proposition of splenic dose-volume constraints to prevent severe lymphopenia after chemoradiation for pancreatic cancer. Astro 2018
- Indications for external beam radiotherapy in differentiated thyroid carcinoma: an expert consensus – ESTRO 2018
- Contemporary esophageal cancer management by chemoradiation: a survey of French radiation oncologists – ESTRO 2018
- Whole brain radiotherapy and concurrent temozolomide in multifocal and/or multicentric newly diagnosed glioblastoma – ESTRO 2018
- 894P - A retrospective study of the management of metastatic renal cell carcinoma brain tumors Annals of Oncology (2017) 28 (suppl_5): v295-v329. 10.1093/annonc/mdx371
- Comparison of clinical target volumes between Phase III trials of exclusive chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancers Cancer/Radiothérapie, Volume 21, Issues 6–7, Poster October 2017, Pages 695-696,
- Management of patients with esophageal cancer by chemoradiotherapy: national multicentre practice survey, Cancer/Radiotherapy, Volume 21, Issues 6, 7 Poster SFRO October 2017, Page 681
- Mono-isocentric conformational art therapy for multiple brain metastases: automated planning and a dosimetric comparison with Gammaknife® Perfexion™ Volume 21, Issues 6–7, Poster SFRO October 2017, Pages 685-686
- Role of the manipulator in medical quality electroradiology in the implementation of modulated volumetric arcthérapie in a radiotherapy department, Cancer/Radiothérapie, Volume 19, Issues 6–7, Poster SFRO, October 2015, Pages 694
- Focal dose escalation on the tumor index by associated high dose rate brachytherapy and three-dimensional conformational radiotherapy. Cancer/Radiothérapie, Volume 19, Issues 6–7, Poster SFRO, October 2015, Pages 671-672
Do you have questions? Ask us!