Dr. Lapeze is a French highly demanding doctor and surgeon who performs a Mini-invasive surgery of heart valves and Coronary heart surgery in France.
Titles and training:
- Diploma in cardiac surgery,
- thoracic and vascular surgery
- University degree in endovascular treatment of disorders of the valve
- Master 2. Research – cardiovascular, metabolic and nutritional regulation.
- The former senior surgeon at the Louis Pradel Hospital, Lyon
- Normal heart surgery and heart transplantation in adults
- Open vascular surgery and endovascular arterial surgery
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation
- Scientific associations:
- French Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Member of the French College of Heart Surgery
- Mini-invasive surgery of heart valves.
- Coronary heart surgery
Do you have questions? Ask us!